Air Boss The Boss Bird Motion Duck Decoy
- Triple Action Motion: Wag, Wade, and Wobble
- Flambeau UVision Decoy Body
- Single C-cell Battery Required
- Easy Operation
- All decoy bodies are fabricated using Flambeau Storm Front UVision Enhanced Mallard decoy bodies.
- 1 C-cell battery is required (not included)
- We recommend to carry/store the AIR BOSS™ Decoys in a separate bag from the rest of your spread decoys, to prevent undue damage
- Our lab testing has shown our decoys to function efficiently in as little as 3" of water & operate more than 18 hours on one battery.
- To install the C-cell battery simply lift the front of the duck body off the foam about 2 inches for access to battery receiver
- Make sure the body of the duck is returned to its "settled" position before use. The body & the foam are connected by wire so you don't have to worry about them getting separated.
- Attach the weight of your choice to the "eye screw" located in the front of the foam body. We like the ft. TEXAS RIG, of course.
- If you have any further questions or need assistance please email us at email@example.com
Ratings & Reviews
Calm duck = Happy duck
Te BEST calming/ confidence builder I've ever seen in a motion decoy.
CALM / HAPPY duck
A lot of noise.
This motorized decoy is extremely noisy. If you are hunting small flocks, in small areas, it will flare birds Best thing about it, is that it uses standard c-cell batteries, not the lead-acid rechargeable batteries that only last one season.
Can be noisy, but good motion
I really like the motion of this decoy. Battery lasts a long time. It is a little noisy, but if you bend the legs like the instructions say it will quiet it down some.
Great product and results
by Frank Imert
This is absolutely the best motion decoy on the market. The motion is very realistic.
Great motion, quality suspect at cost
Motion is great of course but they are loud. At $150/piece would have expected a cleaner paint job (green paint splattered on top of the decoy where it’s obviously not supposed to be).