Standard Return Policy
- All returns, exchanges or claims of defect require prior authorization before returning merchandise to Mack’s Prairie Wings. (Please see RMA instructions below.)
• The 30-day return window begins on the date of shipment. Please inspect your merchandise immediately upon arrival even if it will not be used for a while.
• If your merchandise was damaged in shipment or there is a discrepancy in the item or number of packages received, please call our returns department immediately at 1-877-622-5779, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST or email them at email@example.com. If the merchandise was shipped directly from the manufacturer, please call or email our returns department before shipping the merchandise back; several manufacturers require the products to be returned to them directly. *See list below.
• Mack’s will NOT refund shipping/handling charges of the original order nor will we pay for items to be returned.
* Defective items are backed 100%; a return shipping label will be sent upon return approval.
• NO returns on closeout or Bargain Blind Items.
• Merchandise presented for return in new/unused condition and in original packaging without a receipt will be refunded to a MPW gift card. Any merchandise deemed as ineligible for return can be shipped back to customer at their own expense or it will be donated to charity if not claimed within 14 days of notification of denial.
• All eyewear, clothing and footwear returns must be in new/unused condition with tags still intact and in original packaging. We recommend trying these items on indoors; once worn or laundered, they are ineligible for return.
• The following items must be returned unopened and unused within 30 days of purchase (unless found defective): CDs, Videos, Computer Software, Electronics, Cameras, e-Collars, Tents, Ice Houses, Blinds, Climbing Sticks and Tree Stands.
• All pet products (collars, leashes, toys, vests, chairs, dog blinds, etc.) must be in new/unused condition, free of hair or debris. Once these items are used outdoors they are ineligible for return unless found defective.
• Refund value for any merchandise returned will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount applied to original order.
• All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment. If the original payment method is no longer available, a store credit will be issued. (Example: Closed credit card account, one time use visa gift card, MPW Gift Card.)
• No C.O.D.'s will be accepted on any returned defective merchandise.
• MPW will not be responsible for lost merchandise being returned to our location nor items returned without prior Return Authorization. Please ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
• Holiday purchases made between November 15th and December 15th will have until January 15th to return merchandise (some exceptions apply). Purchases before or after these dates will have the standard 30 day return policy.
Defective merchandise not required to be returned directly to the manufacturer can be returned to MPW for identical item exchange only. If a suitable item is not available, a store credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective products. ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO EVALUATION OF THE MACK’S PRO STAFF. If merchandise is determined to be non-defective, the customer will be subject to any shipping charges that may apply. Merchandise can be returned to the customer at their own expense or it will be donated to charity if not claimed within 14 days of notification of the exchange denial.
Defective items from the following vendors MUST be returned DIRECTLY to the Vendor.
Please contact them at the phone number below to arrange for an exchange.
Higdon Decoys 270-443-8739
Ice Eater 270-274-0025
Mojo Outdoors 318-807-6656
Otter Outdoor 1-877-466-8837
Specialty Products 570-253-1905
**Due to COVID returns on any waterfowl calls, turkey mouth calls and any other mouth calls are not allowed at this time.
All hunting calls may be returned within 7 days if UNUSED. Any call returned in used condition or past the 7 days will not be refunded. The item can be returned at the customer’s expense or will be destroyed after 14 days of notification of the denial.
Safety regulations do not allow shipped ammunition, black powder, primers, reloading lead, brass, bullets, and power equipment to be returned for resell and therefore no returns or exchanges will be accepted on these items purchased online.
All sales of the above listed items are subject to regulations and laws of the shipping address provided. All ammunition functionality issues need to be addressed directly to the manufacture. Please discontinue use immediately and wait for further instructions by the manufacture themselves.
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. Mack’s can only accept returns of new guns that have not been fired or altered. Inspect your firearm before leaving the store. Please refer to manufacturer’s warranty info for all other issues. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned firearms.
Internet gun orders*
Important: Upon arrival at your FFL holder, please inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the required paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty becomes effective. Any/all complications with the firearm from that point forward will need to be handled directly by the manufacturer.
MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS WADER WARRANTY
Mack’s honors the manufacturer’s warranty that this product is to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for one (1) year from the original wader purchase date. (Example: if you purchase the product on January 1st, return it on October 1st and receive a replacement product, the replacement product now has exactly three (3) months warranty remaining.)
Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty coverage. Defective waders can be exchanged for identical item only. If a suitable item is not available, a store credit will be issued. Refunds will not be processed for defective waders. This warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY. This warranty does not cover unreasonable or excessive use, damages (rips, tears, punctures, etc.) or any alteration of this product. Waders will be tested by the Mack’s Pro Staff for manufacturing defects. If found non-defective or leaks due to excessive use, the item(s) can be returned at the customer’s expense or it will be donated/destroyed if not claimed within 14 days of notification of the warranty denial.
Any wader returned for reasons other than defect must be in new/unused condition and in original packaging. We recommend trying on indoors; once waders or any item has been worn/used outdoors it is ineligible for return, unless there is a manufacturer defect. If you have any questions regarding this warranty policy, please contact our Returns Department at 1-877-622-5779 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm CST.
Mack’s shall in no way be obligated to incidental or consequential damages of any kind. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to the repair, replacement or credit (up to the amount of the original purchase price) only. Mack’s will make the sole determination as to the validity of any warranty claim and to the method of compensation.
Other Warranty Information
Merchandise is shipped new with applicable manufacture warranty. Merchandise covered by manufacturer's warranty must be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair. The only exception are waders that are covered by MPW Wader Warranty Policy above.
Return of Materials Authorization (RMA) Procedure
Self Service (Online)
1. Review the Terms and Conditions for returning merchandise.
2. Log in to your Mack’s Prairie Wings account.
3. Locate your sales order in PURCHASE HISTORY and click the REQUEST A RETURN button.
4. Select the applicable items and reason for return. If desired, enter additional comments in the box provided.
5. Click SUBMIT REQUEST. A confirmation message will appear with your Return Authorization # and instructions. You will also receive a copy of your Return Authorization by email.
6. Ship the item(s) to the address below. Ensure the Return Authorization # is referenced on the shipping label or on the outside of the box.
7. Complete the return form on the back of your original packing slip or The Return Form can also be downloaded here. Please include this with your shipment.
8. Retain your tracking information until your Return Authorization has been fully processed.
*Note: If returning items from multiple sales orders you will need to request an RMA for each sales order separately. Please be sure to include all corresponding RMA #’s of your return on your shipment label and on outside of the box.
Mack’s Prairie Wings
Attn: Returns Department
2335 Hwy 63 N.
Stuttgart, AR 72160
Phone/Email RMA Request
1. Review the Terms and Conditions for returning merchandise.
2. Call 1-877-622-5779 Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complete the return form on the back of your original packing slip or The Return Form can also be downloaded here. Please include this with your shipment.
4. Retain your tracking information until your Return Authorization has been fully processed.
*Note: Note: If returning items from multiple sales orders you will need to request an RMA for each sales order separately. Please be sure to include all corresponding RMA #’s of your return on your shipment label and on outside of the box.