Wildlife Research Center Super Charged Scrape-Dripper Combo
Wildlife Research Center Super Charged Scrape-Dripper. Dripping scent only during day, Wildlife Research Center's Super Charged Scrape-Dripper Combo trains bucks to come in when you're hunting, not during the middle of the night. The dispenser operates for two to three weeks using 4 oz. of scent, depending on temperature swings. It requires no batteries and shuts off during wet weather to save your valuable scent for maximum effectiveness. Gradual scent intensification drives bucks into a frenzy. Combo includes a Magnum Scrape-Dripper and a 4-oz. bottle of scent.
- Higher Output to Simulate Higher Deer Traffic
- Can operate for up to 7 to 12 days
- Patterns Nocturnal Bucks to Daytime
- Can operate for up to 7 to 12 days on 4 FL OZ of scent depending on conditions
- Normally shuts down during rain & bad weather, so it saves your valuable scent
- Patent pending, High Output Scrape-Dripper and Hot-Scrape with Scent Reflex Technology helps get more action faster at mock scrape locations
- The Smart Dispenser that keeps a scrape fresh and working.
- Combo includes: Super Charged Scraper Dripper and 4 FL OZ Hot-Scrape