Swarovski 34210 EL 10x42 Green Binoculars
EL 42 binoculars combine size weight and optical performance to give the perfect product. To fully experience the many different aspects of hunting EL 42 binoculars are the reliable choice whether you're in a hide at twilight or stalking at first light. EL 10x42 binoculars are available to you for longer distances with the legendary EL wrap-around grip allowing you to hold them particularly steadily in your hand.
The launch of the EL binoculars by SWAROVSKI OPTIK marked a milestone in long-range optics. These binoculars have now been further enhanced following intensive development and a great deal of dedication. The result of these efforts is the best EL Family ever. The crystal-clear optics provided by SWAROVISION technology and the unique ergonomic design including the EL wrap-around grip are enhanced by the new perfectly harmonized FieldPro package. This offers an unprecedented level of comfort during hunting thanks to the new carrying strap and objective lens and eyepiece covers. This creates an almost magical interaction between optics ergonomics and functionality rolled into a masterly crafted design.
The SWAROVISION technology redefined the concept of optical quality. Field Flattener lenses provide unprecedented peripheral definition fluoride-containing HD lenses minimize color fringing while optimized coatings ensure maximum color fidelity. Large eye relief offering a full field of view for those wearing eye glasses.
Coating for maximum color fidelity across the whole light spectrum: SWAROVSKI OPTIK was the first manufacturer in the world to use this technology in series production.
This non-stick coating on the lenses makes it easier to clean away dirt such as water marks insect repellents or tree resin.Specifications:
- Magnification 8.5x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 42
- Exit pupil diameter (mm) 4.9
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm) 20
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m) 399 / 133
- Field of view (degrees) 7.6
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees) 7.6
- Field of view apparent (degrees) 60
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m) 4.9 / 1.5
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) ± 5
- Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt) 6
- Light transmission (%) 90
- Pupil distance (in / mm) 2.2-2.9 / 56-74
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1 18.9
- Length approx. (in / mm)* 6.3 / 160
- Width approx. (in / mm)** 5.2 / 131
- Height approx. (in / mm)** 2.4 / 61
- Weight approx. (oz / g) 29.5 / 835
- Functional temperature -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C)
- Storage temperature -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- * Value with eyecups twisted in
- ** Dimensions at a pupil distance of 2.5 in / 64 mm
Ratings & Reviews
Buy only one pair of binocs, save up and buy these
I have had several pairs of binoculars and I finally stepped up and paid the money for these Swarovski's. They are the absolute best. Great clarify, low light viewing is spectacular. I use them for football games, hunting and take them to the lake. Save up the money to buy only one pair of binoculars. These are certainly expensive but are a lifetime investment that you won’t regret. People that use mine are amazed at the clarity