Sure Cycle Benelli SBEII/M2 21mm Threads Magnum Loads Only
Sure Cycle Benelli SBEII/M2 21mm Threads Magnum Loads Only. The BNL-03-21 system has a much higher total spring load than the standard BNL-01 system. It is recommended for shotguns being used mostly for hunting applications. It requires at least a high velocity 1-1/8 ounce target load to properly function. It is designed to deliver maximum performance in hunting conditions where debris cold temperatures and heavy payload shells require more energy to properly cycle.
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Magnum Load Sure Cycle system for all Benelli shotguns with 21mm receiver threads - 12 and 20 gauge
- This system fit receivers with 21mm threads
- To best determine the proper thread size of a Benelli shotgun is to remove the stock and inspect the factory tube
- If the factory tube is steel the threads are 19mm
- If the factory tube is aluminum the threads are 21mm