Sitka Traverse Jacket
We had comfort and versatility at the top of mind when designing the Traverse Jacket, giving it a high-loft Berber fleece interior for a soft feel that delivers plenty of warmth and mapping in lighter weight fleece panels at the sides and underarms for streamlined fit. An ultra-quiet polyester knit face with durable water repellent finish helps shed light precipitation. Fabrics used in this hoody are constructed from recycled materials.
- Ultra-quiet polyester knit fabric with high-loft Berber fleece interior
- Eco-conscious fabric constructed from recycled materials
- Mapped mid-weight fleece panels at sides and underarms for optimal comfort and range of motion
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light precipitation and keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide secure storage
- Low-profile thumb slots for easy layering
- Total weight: 26 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
never thought id spend the money on sitka but once you start you cant stop
super soft and quiet. no bur attraction. great as an outer layer in mild temps but versatile enough for insulation under the wind proof stratus jacket. stretchy and flexible. ordered size by chart and fits great.
Have only used it once, but as a base layer it performed as expected, it should be a great early season jacket