Sitka Stratus Jacket
The Stratus Jacket has got your back for those long chilly days in the stand. This versatile jacket is 100% windproof and ultra-quiet thanks to a GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Technology membrane sandwiched between warm & silent micro-grid fleece. A removable hood with specialized hearing ports that improve the ability to hear deer approaching and double layer PolarTec® Alpha® Direct panels retain heat. The innovative Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Pass-Through Port with Cobrax® secure slide-to-lock snap and magnetic closure eliminates the need to disconnect from a harness when adding or removing gear keeping you safer and quieter in the stand. Comfortable enough to stand on its own into mid-season, but also fitted for insulation under layering to take you well into November too.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 23.9 oz. // Size L
- Warm micro-fleece with GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology
- Constant-connect SITKA Safety Harness Pass-Through Port
- Removable hood with direct hearing ports
- Fast-access grunt tube holder
- YKK zippered chest and hand pockets
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
Ratings & Reviews
12/10/2021 4:47 pm
Purchased for grandson and he loves it! Said it was "the "best of the best".
12/9/2022 4:49 pm
Well spent money
You’ve always wondered if it’s worth the money. It’ll last at least 10 years minimum so do the math. $40 a year to stay warm and dry—— Buy it!!!