Sitka Mountain Pants
The Mountain Pant is–hands down–the Swiss knife of big game pants. Designed to deliver the highest performance in the widest range of conditions from chasing September bugles to the last day of the rifle season. As the name implies, the Mountain Pant will be your go-to across multiple seasons and pursuits.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 26.2 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: 4-Way Stretch-Woven Polyester.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Articulated Fit: Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk.
- Removable Knee Pads: Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal.