Sitka Incinerator AeroLite Bib
Our warmest GORE-TEX insulated bib for whitetail hunting is built to keep you warm and dry in the most miserable conditions. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates characteristics of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance and the ability to throw it in the wash daily to cut down on scent. This advanced insulation maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk so you can climb into your stand with less restriction. A lightly brushed water-repellent face sheds precipitation while cutting down on noise, and full-length side zips provide ultimate coverage and convenience.
• GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
• GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with quiet, brushed polyester face
• Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
• Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
• Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
• Lightly brushed face stays quiet in the treestand
• Full-length YKK® side zips with waterproof construction allow for venting and easy on/offs
• Bib design for ample coverage that won’t ride up or down when you’re seated, standing or climbing
• Secure chest, hand and storage pockets keep your essentials at the ready
Total weight: 49.5 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
worth the money
I just recieved these, so ive only worn them twice while ice fishing for several hours this week and they were warm and comfortable.
I haven’t been hunting to put the bibs and coat to a test
However they fit great lots of pockets easy on and off
Should be an awesome warm dry hunting outfit