Sitka Fanatic Vest - Elevated II
We built our quietest top to warm your core without hindering torso mobility when whitetails bolt at the mere rumor of noise. The upgraded textile and deadly quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology allows you to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagment distance in half, and core warmth is enhanced with compression-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation. The newly integrated Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port ensures quick donning and doffing as temperatures fluctuate in the stand, allowing you to add or subtract layers without disconnecting from a harness.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Face Torso: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish.
- Face Hem and Seat: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish.
- Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology and polyester micro-grid fleece knit interior.
- Insulation: 80-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation.
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half.
- Intentionally designed pockets: Stow away critical whitetail accessories with ease.
- Front Zipper Pocket: Keep your essentials safe and accessible.
- Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port: Eliminates the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers.
- Ultra-Quiet, Diagonal YKK® VISLON® Front Zip: Reduces noise when layering, plus ensures low-profile handmuff and handwarmer pockets are designed into jacket.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.