Sitka Equinox Guard Turkey Hoody
The Equinox Guard Hoody helps prevent contact with insects in three distinct ways: limited skin exposure, bite-reduction fabric and built-in Insect Shield®. Comfortable and moisture-wicking—especially in hot, humid conditions—it’s made from a SITKAdeveloped ultra-lightweight, breathable, tightly knit stretch fabric that helps prevent mosquito bites. It features a breathable mesh facemask and a long tail that tucks into your pants for maximum chigger/tick protection.
Equinox Guard Hoody Feature/Benefits
• Ultra-lightweight, breathable, tightly knit stretch fabric helps prevent against bites
• Insect Shield® repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums)
• Breathable mesh facemask deploys quickly and doesn’t obstruct vision
• Long tail is designed to be tucked into pants for maximum chigger/tick protection
• YKK® zippered chest pocket
• UPF 50+ protection; treated with Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
• Pair with Equinox Guard Pant and Glove for additional head-to-toe protection from insects
• Total weight: 6.5 oz.
Getting eaten alive by bugs can turn an otherwise great hunt into a miserable experience. But even more importantly, insects like ticks and mosquitoes carry all kinds of diseases, from Lyme disease to Rocky Mountain Spotted fever. In collaboration with Gore textile specialists, we looked to minimize the health risk and annoyance of insect bites by innovating new fabrics and combining those with Insect Shield® treatment that furthers the protection. Made with high-gauge knit fabrics, the resulting products protect against ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers and no-see-ums while remaining extremely lightweight and breathable for warm weather comfort. The Equinox Guard Collection is a first-of-its-kind solution that protects you from head to toe in warm and buggy environments.
The Equinox Guard Collection is designed to let you hunt comfortably in hot, buggy environments without distraction or worry. Chiggers, ticks, mosquitos and no-see-ums won’t compromise your day – or worse, your health. Your worst bug story is now a thing of the past.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent but so so fragile
Have a lot of Sitka clothing and thought this would just be another piece. I was wrong it’s excellent and so light weight, it’s crazy. But…….. just two trips into the woods I have tears in the material. It’s already getting shredded.. I do not see thing lasting long at all. Kinda sad. I had high hopes for this piece of kit.