Gear Aid Revivex Durable Water Repellent
Gear Aid Revivex Durable Water Repellent. High-Performance Repellency for Outerwear.Restore the DWR coating on GORE-TEX jackets and waterproof-breathable outerwear with Revivex Durable Water Repellent. Over time, DWR (durable water repellency) on technical gear wears off, and the fabric gets dirty and absorbs water. Regular reproofing treatment of rainwear, soft shells, ski pants, and GORE-TEX jackets is highly recommended to continuously repel water. Just preclean the garment with Revivex Pro Cleaner, spray on this waterproof coating and let air dry. The continuous, air-powered sprayer dispenses every last drop in a wide, even application ensuring your garments are fully covered. Whatever your adventure is, Revivex Durable Water Repellent provides the right protection in the rain and snow.
- Durable – Spray-on treatment restores DWR, resists abrasion and repels water, oil and stains
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Washable – Ideal for outerwear and ski gear, this DWR coating will remain after a wash and can be air dried or heat set
- Compatible – Designed for use on technical fabrics including eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX materials; formula is PFOA and PFOS free
- Multipurpose – Restore water repellency to DWR treated rainwear, jackets, ski pants, gloves, boots, waders, and nylon tent flies