Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
Bone-chilling conditions are no match for the Down With It Parka. The shell is made from 100% recycled polyester that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Contemporary baffle pattern and princess seaming provide warmth and a flattering fit. The insulated hood is removable and a wind flap conceals the two-way front zip. Welted, on-seam handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket secure with zip closures. Knee length.
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Contemporary baffles pattern creates a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and an insulating, contoured fit
- Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee length with side-seam snap detail for additional freedom of movement