Patagonia Men's Performance Twill Jeans
Durable, midweight five-pocket pants built for a more active lifestyle and made with a moisture-wicking/weather-resistant organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Style No. 56490
- Light, Stretchy Fabric Blend Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
- Slim-Straight Fit Best for Lean-to-Medium Builds Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Classic Jean Styling Classic five-pocket design with an antique-nickel shank-button closure, a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Pocket Details Front handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets with pocket-edge seams bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Long and Short of It Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 454 g (16 oz)
- Materials 7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Ratings & Reviews
Description so so accurate
Just recieved these and I will say I liked them from design, color and make. However I’m 5’11, 205# normally wear a 32w32l. The description says medium build slightly slim fit. Make no mistake these are for the skinny pant people. I got the 34w32l and they are TIGHT everywhere and more like a 36 in length. I DO like the way they are made but they just are not going to fit me.