Paramount Outdoors PIEDMONT Mid-Season Fleece Waterproof Insulated Jacket
The Piedmont Grid Fleece Mossy Oak hunting Jacket is the perfect combination of stealth, protection, and comfort. Coupled with ultra quiet brushed polyester outer fabric with a highly water resistant and windproof mid-layer. Additionally, this camo hunting jacket features a grid fleece lining with pit zips for ideal ventilation optimized for mid-season temperature swings. Lastly, the Piedmont Camo Jacket features 3 zippered pockets along with a rear safety harness pass through port for a secure, comfortable, and safe fit in you stand or climber.
- Brushed 100% Polyester extremely quiet outer fabric with Grid Fleece inner fabric
- Mid-height collar: soft, comfortable fleece for protection and warmth
- Pit zips: for additional air flow and venting when needed
- Scent Slayer™ odor protection uses silver ion technology to eliminate odor and scent
- Zippered storage pocket at chest for easy access device storage
- Dual-zippered hand warmer pockets with plenty of storage
- Elastic wrist cuff opening for snug and adjustable fit with or without gloves
- DWR water repellent finish helps keep you dry and keeps light mist at bay
- Available in Small through 2X-Large, runs true to size
Ratings & Reviews
2/12/2022 4:01 pm
by Gary Gibson
An excellent product, as well as an excellent camo pattern. Just about everything is Excellent that comes from Mossy Oak.
3/27/2022 8:01 pm
Great weight jacket for those cool and breezy spring mornings.
9/20/2022 9:34 am
Windproof Full Zip Fleece Jacket
Great value, quality and fit, perfect for layering or wear in cool weather!
11/12/2022 11:19 am
Should Fit The Bill
This jacket fits true to size and is well made. I bought this jacket for spring turkey hunting and fall duck hunting. This jacket should fit the bill for those cool mornings in the field. I really appreciate the interior pockets and zippered vents.
12/17/2022 1:43 pm
Recommend Sizing Up
Seems like a good lightweight jacket...I'm 6 ft tall & slender build... ordered an XL...wish would have ordered 2XL as unable to comfortably layer underneath.