Lucky Duck HD Floater Motion Decoy
Leave the spinner poles at home, the Lucky HD Floater is your spinning wing solution for deep water and high current situations. Featuring an oversized bluebill floater design with a weighted keel and black corrugated wings to generate a large flash. New module slides into the top of the decoy and is completely waterproof. The Lucky HD Floater runs for 12-14 hours on 4 AA batteries. HD Remote Kit 2.0 ready – sold separately.
• Oversized decoy carving that will withstand years of use
• Floater design with weighted keel
• Includes magnetic corrugated wings
• Waterproof brains box slides into the top of the decoy
• Requires 4 AA batteries
• Will run for 12-14 hours
• HD Remote Kit ready – sold separately
• Available in Drake Bluebill or Mallard
Ratings & Reviews
I have 4 of these and the results was the same. The recievers foul out because of condensation happening inside the battery housing. This leads to the unit becoming unresponsive to the remote and the timers quit working. I've been through 8 recievers in 2 seasons and every one of them did the same thing. Therefore, if being able to shutoff your motion with a remote is a necessity, try em at your own risk.