HydroFoam Lifetime Wigeon 6 Pack by HEYDAY
HydroFoam Construction Designing a decoy body out of HydroFoam reinvents every aspect of a traditional plastic decoy.
• Similar to the closed cell EVA foam used to make Crocs™
• Never sinks - HydroFoam material always floats even when shot, ran over, or cut into pieces
• Ultra-Light – Easier to transport larger spreads and move easier with less wind
• Ultra-Strong – More durable and longer lasting
• Ultra-Quiet – More enjoyable to move, deploy, and pack up SmoothMove Dual-Keel Design Dual keels allow for unprecedented natural movement and deployment in every waterfowl environment, especially excelling above the competition on low wind days, in moving water, and on solid surfaces.
• Low Wind – Extremely light weight Hydrofoam + a semi-circle Dual-Keel design allows HEYDAY decoys to move effortlessly with even the slightest breeze, similar to an innertube spinning freely on the surface.
• Moving Water – Parallel dual Keels, like on a pontoon, replicate true duck behavior in moving water. They keep the decoys “swimming” straight in current without the unnatural side-to-side “drunk duck” characteristic of single keel decoys.
• Solid Surfaces - Symmetrical dual-keels allows decoys to deploy on the hard ground of a river bank, field, ice, or sand as tides let out without the lean you get from a single keel decoy. HollowCore Body
• Every spare ounce of foam is removed from the interior of the decoy making it as light as possible while still being the most durable decoy on the market. UpRight Weights
• Removable UpRight Weights can be used to make the decoys self-righting in water that is too deep for wading.
• Offer maximum stability in extreme weather conditions such as rough chop or winds in excess of 20 mph.
• Even with the weights installed, a Heyday Decoy is still lighter than a traditional decoy. Easy-Attach Eye Bolts
• Built-in stainless steel Easy-Attach Eye Bolts confidently hold your decoy in place, tested to withstand up to 165lbs of static force. Fool ‘Em Finish
• Unlike plastic, HydroFoam allows for 3-dimensional carving detail. This texturing creates realistic shadowing for a more natural looking decoy.
Ratings & Reviews
by Ossi Korkeila
I didn't know they were made in China. I no longer buy anything made in China so I should have checked further before ordering the decoys as it cost me %0$ to send them back.
Look great and function as intended. Lots of movement with a little ripple on the water. I’ve used them with 8-12 lifetime mallards late season with good results on shy birds in Arkansas.
by KW -
Paint started flaking and rubbing off after 2 uses. Other than that they move with very little wind.