LaCrosse Wetlands Insulated Wader - 1600G
- 1600G Thinsulate Ultra. High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Breathable Nylon Upper. LaCrosse uses a lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon that is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams for this versatile wader. Easy to layer underneath when it's cold and more comfortable than neoprene when temperatures are warmer.
- Active Fit. With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- 60G Quilted Insulation. Underneath the abrasion resistant and breathable nylon upper is a quilted insulated that delivers lightweight warmth.
- Adjustable Options. Belt and elastic suspenders are adjustable and feature buckle closures for durability.
- Swamp-Lite Outsole. Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- Top Pocket. Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage.
- Weight 8.3 lbs per pair
- Height Chest
- Insulation 60G Quilted, 1600G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern
- Wader Upper Material Breathable Nylon
- Footbed Removable EVA Footbed
- Shank Steel Shank
Ratings & Reviews
Ive owned 3 pairs of these waders and not a one has made it through an entire season without them leaking. about halfway through the season they'll start leaking around the boots. At first I would think it was sweat, but then after going out and not moving around a whole lot I noticed that my legs would still be completely soaked. The warranty that Lacrosse has has saved me from "buying" a new pair every year but after this last pair I'm not going to be getting another pair.
Comfortable and warm, boots are decent. Unfortunately they leaked first time out. Opted for a refund.
by Vikki Amundson
Great quality, but didn’t fit my husband. Appreciate the good service.