LaCrosse Alpha Agility 17 Inch Rubber Boots - Realtree Edge
- Alpha Construction: Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 100% Waterproof Protection: Rubber is naturally waterproof and with proven formulas, LaCrosse rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Realtree Edge: Using warm grays and browns that are found all year round, Realtree Edge utilizes pockets of shadows and highlights that allow the pattern to stay open at a distance, unlike other patterns that start to run together.
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate: For easy hands-free removal.
- Agility Outsole: Made with lightweight LXA compound, this outsole features optimal rebound and comfort.
- Comfort Zone Mild 0 to 70°F
- Style 302440
- Weight 4 lbs per pair
- Height 17"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Camo
- Camo Pattern Realtree Edge
- Lining Polyester Jersey
- Footbed Removable EVA
- Shank Nylon
Ratings & Reviews
It's in the name.
Very comfortable and agile. I have no complaints except more camo choices would be nice.
Light and Comfortable
I have been a long time Muck Boot wearer, however, this new Lacrosse boot is way more comfortable and lighter than the comparable Muck. I'm not a fan of the buckle at the rear top of boot, but I can look past for the other great qualities of the boot.
Recommended rubber hunting boot
Very comfortable boot. Nice light weight. I wear wool blend socks and when pulling deer uphill these are comfortable. I like the brown over black bottoms also.