LaCrosse Alpha Agility 17 Inch Rubber Boots - Realtree Edge
- Alpha Construction: Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 100% Waterproof Protection: Rubber is naturally waterproof and with proven formulas, LaCrosse rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Realtree Edge: Using warm grays and browns that are found all year round, Realtree Edge utilizes pockets of shadows and highlights that allow the pattern to stay open at a distance, unlike other patterns that start to run together.
- Active Fit: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate: For easy hands-free removal.
- Agility Outsole: Made with lightweight LXA compound, this outsole features optimal rebound and comfort.
- Comfort Zone Mild 0 to 70°F
- Style 302440
- Weight 4 lbs per pair
- Height 17"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Camo
- Camo Pattern Realtree Edge
- Lining Polyester Jersey
- Footbed Removable EVA
- Shank Nylon
Ratings & Reviews
It's in the name.
Very comfortable and agile. I have no complaints except more camo choices would be nice.
Light and Comfortable
I have been a long time Muck Boot wearer, however, this new Lacrosse boot is way more comfortable and lighter than the comparable Muck. I'm not a fan of the buckle at the rear top of boot, but I can look past for the other great qualities of the boot.
Recommended rubber hunting boot
Very comfortable boot. Nice light weight. I wear wool blend socks and when pulling deer uphill these are comfortable. I like the brown over black bottoms also.
A Very Inferior Lacrosse Product
by Jack Snipe
I am a Lacrosse loyalist, but these boots are an INFERIOR product. Did not even last one full year before completely trashed, thrashed and leaking. All other lacrosse boots held up better under exact same conditions: in typical marshland sloughs. The chief problem unlike other lacrosse products is the thin, cheap camp neoprene has no protective layer on top of it, so it is immediately compromised by even the slightest threat. I have no use for this model and would never buy again. Durability sacrificed for “agility” at this price point seems a con.