JX3 Hybrid Hunting Saddle
Comfort-Quality-Versatility...Experience the JX3 Difference!!
If you are like us at JX3, you are a hunter who waits all year, to be able to move to right stand placement, with the right wind, at the right time on the year! If you are like me, you probably started preparing as soon as the season ended last year - doing hours of research to not only hone your skills, but to learn about the best gear possible putting you into the best position making sure your gear is comfortable enough to sit still long hours because you know from experience -- the right gear can put you in the right spot and will dramatically increase your chance for a successful hunting experience!
With the Hybrid hunting saddle you achieve the ability to shoot 360-degrees, and can sit comfortably for hours - taking the fatigue off their feet from standing with less movement and to hunt much longer periods on stand.
The Hybrid ultralight hunting saddle is perfect for that mobility factor for hunters who need the right location to venture deeper into those secret spots, opening up more hunting opportunities. Including giving you all new advantages; like hiding behind a tree, easy filming, and the NEW ultimate versatile light weight pack system. As you may already know, by having the right gear, there is little doubt, getting into the right location, you can improve your hunting experiences!
JX3 Hybrid Hunting Saddle Features:
- One of a kind patented design.
- 300 lb load rating/weight rating.
- All safety components tested and meet or exceed industry standards. - Sewn loop lineman, tether, and prusik ropes.
- Contoured EVA foam shoulder straps.
- Cobra style metal buckles.
- Molle gear loops on the waist belt, main harness, and shoulder straps. - Built-in ground chair feature.
- Built-in pack frame harness with adjustable clamps.
- Back adjustment belt adjusts the angle of the back support.
- Adjustable standoff tree fork with 1 – 7 inches of adjustments.
- Built-in bow holder.
Included with the Hybrid:
- Lineman’s Rope Set with Prusik and Carabiner
- Tether Rope Set with Prusik, Carabiner, and Stopper Ball
- Bridge Strap with Carabiner
Ratings & Reviews
I bought the JX3 before last season. I never used a saddle before and had primarily hunted out of treestands. After reading reviews about the comfort, I bought one. Although it’s not as light or compact as a traditional saddle, the comfort and being able to sit much longer outweighs the extra weight. It also allows me to get in trees that my climber won’t. As for the quality, it seems to be well made. I haven’t had any issues going in to my second season with it.