Higdon XS Battleship Swimmer Canvasback Drake Decoy
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Slip keeper cable loop over bilge pump lead and pull tight.
2. Connect bilge pump lead to battery box lead on bottom of decoy by pushing together firmly.
3. Pump should cycle at this point.
4. Attach a decoy weight and line (not included) to decoy eye hook. Line length should be water depth plus 12 inches to allow adequate movement without tangling in other decoys.
5. Place decoy in water.
Tip: Use the optional clear tubing insert to increase the thrust of your decoy and make more wake.
BILGE PUMP CLEANING:
1. The bilge pump and pipe can easily be taken off the decoy for cleaning in case of debris clogging up the bilge pump.
2. To clean, simply unsnap the bilge from the bottom of the decoy. Clean out grass and debris.
3. Once the bilge is running properly, snap bilge pump back on.
MAINTENANCE AND OTHER TIPS:
1. Recharging the battery: Overnight charging (around 6 hours) after each hunt is recommended to keep the battery in good condition.
2. Storing the battery: charge fully and keep at room temperature during the off season.
We recommend fully charging every three months. Never store battery for any period of time with no charge. Battery can last at full capacity for four years if maintained this way.
Ratings & Reviews
Cord too short
This needs internal battery not a 6' lead to a battery box. Most divers are in deep lakes over the max depth of this cord...
The guy above has an innaccurate review, this does not have a battery box, the box is inside of the decoy. The Anchor line depth is totally up to the owner of the decoy