Gunner G1 Large Size Dog Kennel
Gunner G1 Large Size Dog Kennel
Built for your dog designed for your peace of mind. This American made heavy duty intermediate size dog crate fits dogs up to 75 pounds. It is made with the highest quality materials engineered using the best processes and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This kennel was tested to withstand more than 4000 lbs of force. Nothing else comes close.
This patent pending American-made kennel withstood the most rigorous tests we could throw at it tests that other kennels simply couldn't hold up to. Gunnar Kennels dropped a 60-pound weight from the top of a two-story building the weight bounced off the top of the kennel and only had two inches of initial deflection. At 7 steps away from the kennel they fired a 12-gauge shotgun packed with #7 shot and not a single pellet went through.
On top of that they added secure tie-down pins rubber feet a wider base and a paddle-latch door lock to this already safe kennel. With an estimated 100000 dogs that are killed each year from falling out of truck beds there's now no more looking in your rearview mirror only to see your dog's kennel sliding around or shaking. You can finally travel with the peace of mind that your dog is safe and right were they should be.
Every detail of this kennel is built to make your traveling experience the best and safest it can be whether you are on your way to the Mississippi Delta for a duck hunt or just running errands around town.
- Secure Tie-Down Pins: Tie the kennel into your truck bed for extra safety and security using our extra-strength straps.
- Rubber Feet: Stops the kennel from sliding around in your truck.
- Double-Walled Rotomolded Plastic: The same manufacturing process Olympic kayaks go through but double that.
- Paddle-Latch Door Lock: Escape Artist proof. Keeps your dog exactly where they should be.
- A Wider Base: Prevents from rolling around or flipping over and provides more durability
- Exterior dimensions: 40"(L) x 28.5"(W) x 33"(H)
- Interior dimensions: 34"(L) x 21"(W) x 29"(H)
- Kennel fits most dogs up to 110lbs
- Double-walled rotomolded plastic
- Easy to clean with drain plug
- Wider base to prevent rollovers
- Secure Stainless Steel Tie Down Pins
Ratings & Reviews
Extremely well made
by Verified Customer -
I ordered the large because of some reviews suggesting that the intermediate might be too small for a lab. This one is almost too big. Very roomy for a lab. Very heavy and might be more comfortable for two to handle with ease. Will be visible in the rear view.Solid Construction and fit is excellent. Will be easy to clean and protective.
Well built, no regrets
So far this kennel has met my expectations. I've had it about 4 months.
<br>Things I like:
<br>-Made in america
<br>-Weight (i can lift it in and out of my truck bed by myself and i'm not a big guy)
<br>-Wheels make it easy to get it in the garage once i get it out of the truck
<br>-Feels very solid and well built, much more so than the RT kennel
<br>Some other thoughts. Size wise i went with the large, not because i didn't think my female black lab wouldnt fit in the smaller one, but because i plan on having this for a while and you never know down the line what size dog i might want to kennel. And if you buy a bigger kennel you can always fit a smaller dog. Can't fit a bigger dog in a small kennel. I have read that you don't want too big because the dog can bounce around in the event of an accident. But the way I see it is, she already has more protection in this then riding around in the cab with no protection.