Dokken Dead Fowl Trainer Hunting Dog Dummy
- Developed and tested by a leading professional dog training
- Designed by a renowned waterfowl artist
- Simulates proper weight shape size look and smell of a downed duck
- Body is made of durable soft natural feel foam
- Free swinging head and feet are made of hard non-palatable material
Ratings & Reviews
My new Lab Pointer female 18 weeks is crazy about live birds. But to give the pigeons a break I purchased this for her to retrieve. First throw for her no hesitation. Well made. Soft for a young puppy to carry but durable enough to take some abuse. Add a little scent and your off to the races.
Great starter for your lab
The teal is a great puppy trainer. The hard head and feat forces my pup to grab it in the center. She loves it
Excellent Training Tool
God, does my dog love her dummy! It floats high enough in the water to see, the right size for the dog to grip, life-like weight. I threw it to my dog about 2 weeks ago and an Eagle tried to pick it off the water before the dog got there. My only knock is that its made of a material that absorbs a bit of water over time. Doesn't affect it's buoyancy, but it gets a little heavier to throw! That said, I'm here to buy another one right now.
Great for a toy as well
My mini labradoodle loves to play with this. We call it Mr. Duck and it is her favorite toy