Banded RedZone 2.0 Breathable Chest Wader - Insulated
Banded RedZone 2.0 Breathable Chest Wader - Insulated
- RZ - CLINCHFIT STRAP SYSTEM with over-the-boot, removable protective pant connects with an easy to use built in belt system, eliminating stitching, to provide long lasting durability and sensational comfort.
- Reconfigured anatomical seam mapping mirrors body movement, dramatically reducing seam fatigue
- GO-FLATSEAM assembly with single stitch design provides an ultra - smooth, lay - flat surface to securely seat waterproof taping, while reducing the total seam stitch - count by over 50%
- RZ-TRACTION Boot is anatomically molded to match foot movement with a unique deep - fluted traction pattern that grips, flexes, and responds for maximum traction and stability
- GO3-LAYER fabric construction is lightweight and provides superior durability and performance
- SHEDS Waterproof Breathable Technology
- HARS Insulation Technology (with insulated models)
- 1600 gram Thinsulate Insulated Boot
- Mobility enhancing articulated knee design allows maximum range of motion
- Designated area for custom embroidering. A great spot for a name or hunting club logo. (Embroidery not included with purchase)
- Fleece lined hand warmer chest pocket
- Internal flip - up device pocket allows touch screen use while enclosed
- 900D Reinforced Knee for maxi mum durability
- Six easy grab shell loops on chest perfectly angled for natural arm rotation
- Adjustable suspenders and belt for adaptability
- Insulated Wader Comfort Rating: - 10 F to 50F Degrees
- New 2-year warranty on all RedZone 2.0 Waders
Ratings & Reviews
Loved the original REDZONE.. WARM FLEXIBLE and NATURAL GEAR CAMO... cannot wait to try them out
<br>Will write back
Fits nicely and the boots are comfortable,
Could be better
by B. Womble
This is my 3rd pair of Banded waders and my first ones of the 2.0 variety. Overall the quality is good, but there's a few things Banded could do so much better. The fleece in the hand warmer pocket could be much thicker, and the pocket opening is at such an angle if it rains the pocket will quickly become wet and useless. Secondly, and my biggest gripe, is that the belt system to tie the new outer layer to the waders is poorly thought out. Every time I unfasten the belt to take the waders off the belt backs out through the loops, and I've gotta get the 2 pairs of pants threaded back together. So, I just loosened the belt and don't undo it. Because, fooling with gear when it's cold and rainy out is miserable. For a $400 plus pair of waders you'd think they could get these silly issues ironed out.
It's incredible how much lighter these are than a pair of normal plain everyday neoprene waders. The insulation in them feels heavy and quite sufficient for western and northern New York late season fowl hunts.
Banded, Worst Customer Service Ever
I bought a pair of these waders, and first time i wore them they were leaking in the crotch seam. As they were under warranty, I contacted Banded and it took over a week to hear back after emailing twice, and calling 3 times. After i finally heard from them i didn't even get an apology for taking 10 days to return an email or call, i got an "im sorry you feel that way." Worst customer service I've ever dealt with in the hunting industry, and evidently im not the only one having the same issues. I dont recommend them to anyone, simply because the customer service is terrible. I ended up going through Mack`s and getting a refund on the waders and going with another brand.
Banded are the worst!!!
by Robert coker
Worst ever. Bought a pair and leaked in the right boot day 1. Everyone makes mistakes so ordered another pair and used the original with a bag on my foot to stay dry. Planned to return when new ones arrived. New ones leaked in the right boot, same place first day 1! Waders were purchased 3 months apart. Banded has a huge problem and should recall.
S. E Arkansas comfort
by J. Bradley
Warm, comfortable, flexible, easy to kneel, crouch, bend etc..
<br>nice hand warmer pocket but not game changing. Included wader belt Is a nice feather but a little cumbersome to adjust size of belt due to the size of the belt loops if you don’t take the belt out of the loops to adjust. . Expandable gussets on sides is also a nice feature, makes it easier to reach shirt or pants pockets inside waders if need be. Haven’t worn in really cold weather but standing in water for about four hours both days last weekend with air temp in lower 30’s, these were very comfortable and warm. 4O + years of duck hunting, these are the most comfortable waders I’ve worn
Great waders if you don’t get in the water. If you plan to or have to wade then plan to get wet
Well, guys at the club had a great laugh this morning. Crotch was soaking wet. They thought I’d had an “accident “ during the hunt.
<br>Once I explained I was wearing banded they understood.
Leak, leaks, and more leaks
by Keith Woody
I love the look and feel of Banded Waders; but they simply don’t hold up. Bought at Mack’s, had (3) hunts; pulled them out the following season; and the right boot leaked. 2nd pair, that has leaked; first pair, was returned / honored my Mack’s. Extremely frustrating. If I was hunting as often as many are able to hunt; no way these would last. I just expect more when paying this much for using them less than (4) times. Again, love the looks, but like being dry much better.
My first pair only lasted through 3 hunts before they began leaking. Sent back to banded and issue was found as a Manufacturer defect and the waders were replaced. The second pair lasted 6-7 hunts before they began to leak. My buddy also had a pair that the only lasted a month before they started to leak.
2 of the 3 pair that I bought for me and my 2 sons leaked right out of the box. Will never own another pair!!
leaked on 2 nd hunt.
Good job Mack’s!!
Just got my credit from Mack’s for 2 leaking pairs. I’ll give it to mpw, they are a stand up company. But would have preferred banded to sell a product as advertised.
Buyer beware. 3 hunts and leaked.
Leaked in the right foot first day.
Some good ideas, some poor
I've had my waders through a full season, and no leaking. I think the idea of external pants to protect the layer attached to the boot is a good idea for wear and protection, but . . . I agree that the belt system was poorly designed. The belt that comes with the waders is elastic, and snaps back through the belt loops when unclasped. I replaced it with a spare belt of mine that was not elastic, which improves on the problem, but I still need to thread one of the belt ends through a loop or two on most occasions. When wearing a lot of clothing, it can be difficult to see the loops due to the material of the waders interfering with sight. Also, wish the handwarmer pocket was removable - it lays against the chest, and on warmer hunts I found it to be hot on my chest and unnecessary in those conditions. The breathability of the wader is canceled by the hand warmer in the chest area.
Not worth the money!!
by david humphrey
After 2 seasons the start of my 3rd season the rubber on both boots was rotted and cracking I can get 3 seasons out of a pair of 180.00 dollar waders I wont be spending 400.00 dollars on a pair of banded Waders again.