Banded Aspire Catalyst Triclimate 3-IN-1 Jacket
The ASPIRE COLLECTION™ by BANDED® — featuring eVent® fabric technology — the most breathable waterproof membrane available. Cutting edge technology done at a microscopic level, rendering a gigantic difference in comfort. In terms of comfort, water is the enemy, both from the outside (rain,etc) and from the inside (sweat) —keeping water off of the skin the user in the Dry Zone provides a level of comfort never before experienced. What is it distinguishes the best? Aspiration - the desire to achieve more. A relentless pursuit of perfection—though, there is never a finish line. To defy reason and captivate the imagination. Look further, dream bigger —ASPIRE by Banded.
CATALYST Tri-Climate Jacket: a 100% Waterproof wading jacket equipped with eVent® technology and a zip out PrimaLoft® Liner.
ASPIRE Collection™ CATALYST 3.in.1 Insulated Wader Jacket features eVent® fabric technology — the most breathable, waterproof, air-permeable membrane on the planet.
- Completely Waterproof
- Superior Breathability
- Air Permeable
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Zip-Out Insulation Jacket (3 ways to wear it)
- Mobility-Enhancing Stretch
- eVent® fabric technology—the most Breathable, Waterproof membrane available
- 100-g PrimaLoft® insulation in a zip-out liner jacket that can be worn as a stand-alone mid-layer
- Water-repellent center-front zipper
- Two crossover chest pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Two streamlined, fleece-lined hand pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Welded seams minimize stitching throughout
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent zipper
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Dual-adjusting draw-cord hem
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff closures
Ratings & Reviews
Well worth the money
The Aspire jacket is everything that the description states it is. Waterproof, windproof, light, packable, breathable and warm. Hunted on a warm day and was not soaked because of my sweat. Hunted on a 20 degree, high wind day and was very warm. The jacket dried very quickly when I got it wet and outer material was very durable, jaggers did not faze it. The jacket is true to size and can be layered with. It is not puffy or fluffy and easily packed into my back pack.
Only reason for four stars is it could use more features like the Banded Calefaction Wader Jacket. The four outer pockets are not lined but kept my hands very warm on the day of the cold hunt. This jacket is well worth the money.