Banded Aspire Catalyst Breathable Wader
- Completely Waterproof
- Superior Breathability
- Air Permeable
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Arc Welded (Stitchless) Seam Construction
- Uninsulated Body
- Boot Insulation: 1600-g PrimaLoft® Silver
- Industry-First Technology uses a PrimaLoft® Gold Aerogel Insulation Insert in Boot
- eVent® fabric technology—the most Breathable, Waterproof membrane available
- 1600-g PrimaLoft® Boot Insulation protects against cold elements
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel Insulation Insert (Patent-Pending Technology) provides thermal protection against hot and cold exposure. Composed of more than95% air, aerogels are the lightest solid materials known to man, as well as one of the most effective insulators. A highly porous, low-density structure forms a barrier locking out cold and heat that can disrupt comfort.
- Arc Welded™ Seam Technology minimal stitch design
- Stress-reducing seam mapping – anatomical seam mapping mirrors body-movement, dramatically reducing seam-stress
- GO3-LAYER fabric construction is lightweight & breathable while providing superior durability and performance
- Over-the-Boot Protective Pant with Seamless RZ-CLINCHFIT Strap System features an integrated belt-loop system that securely holds the removable, protective pant in-place with a custom fit and supportive feel. All that, with absolute zero stitching into the waterproof membrane underneath. Added protection, right where you need it.
- Integrated LED light system in the chest-pocket provides always-ready illumination for early morning darkness. Powered by (3) three AA batteries. (Batteries not included.)
Ratings & Reviews
All of these are UNINSULATED.
by Stewart L
Before you buy, be aware there is NO insulation in these except for the boat. They don't make it that clear. Would love it if they had a Insulated option.
Buy Sitka waders.
I think Banded waders are bad: They cost a lot and will usually last less than one season. I took mine to Mack’s and they had multiple holes after one season.
Hands down the most comfy and quality waders I’ve ever used. They are insanely breathable and the no stick design is flawless. I’ve tried every major brand out there while working retail and these are the best I have come across. I wouldn’t hesitate one second to get another pair.
Good so far
I’m 10 hunts in with these waders. Excellent so far. Key is standing the test of time. I let y’all know in a few years.
Try before you buy
I have worn banded waders for years and love them. But these Aspire waders do not fit like the regular waders. I don’t like them just wearing them around the house. I should have tried a pair before I ordered.
Make me sick just paid $900 a week ago
This week they are $700! Besides that hunted with them last weekend and no regrets.
Good waders until..........
Purchased these waders last January and enjoyed them until now. I hunted a handful of times in them last season, then wore them 3 times so far this year and am now having to send them in for warranty repair due to the fabric coming apart around the waist, I am not happy about sending them back during the best part of season.
by ED EDMONDS
I bought a size 12 Aspire wader. Not happy for my leg calf's barely fit. Everything else was large. Turned around and bought the stout and now I at least have some space were the boot attached the the wader. Did not have this issue with the banded black label. I have only use these once worked well.