Stic-N-Pic Trail Camera Mounting Stand solves the very common problem of not having a proper tree or mounting object for a trail camera when out in the field. Let's be honest, though there may be trees or objects we could mount a trail camera on for - decent - coverage and distance, there is rarely the perfect tree out there for mounting the trail camera. Not only does the Stic-N-Pic camera stand give you the perfect option for where you want to place the camera in the woods, it also gives you greater flexibility in placement, height, angle, and amount of cameras. The Stic-N-Pic stand can hold up to three cameras so that you can cover the entire area in all directions. Most new trail cameras come with a tripod mount located on the bottom of the trail camera. These mounts can attach to the Stic-N-Pic with a thumb screw.
Stic-N-Pic Trail Camera Mounting Stand Features:
- Powder coated steel construction
- Adjustable camera height from 26 to 46 inches
- 3 prong stand that can be stepped down into the ground
- A rotating shaft that swivels 360 degrees
- Place in the desired location and catch the patterns of those big bucks