LRI X-Light Micro Safety Light with MPW Logo Specifications:
- Smart Circuit Freedom Technology, one button does it all
- Electronic, instant full power On/Off at any time
- Full-range adjustable brightness
- 5 Safety Modes: slow, medium and fast strobe, SOS and Morse code mode (Signal mode)
- Replaceable Lithium batteries
- Unbreakable high intensity LED
- Visible for over one mile
- 24k gold plated contacts
- Quick release ring
- Glow-in-the-dark button
- Weight: 7.8g (.27oz) (10.7g with detachable quick release ring)
- Approx. Dimensions: width 26mm, length 37mm
Instant Full Power On/Off
- With one press of the button, every time the flashlight is turned on, the light will come on at full brightness. No matter what mode the flashlight was used in last, by simply turning it off and on the light always comes on at full brightness.
Full-range Adjustable Brightness
- To adjust the brightness; simply press and hold the button until the desired level is reached, then let go. The full-range brightness control allows the user to either ramp up from the dimmest setting or down from the brightest. If you press and hold the light when it is off, the light will ramp up from the lowest light output and blink when it reaches the highest light output. If you is press and held when the light is on, the light will ramp down from the highest light output and blink when it reaches the lowest light output. Simply let go of the button when the desired brightness setting is reached. If you desire a different brightness setting, simply press and hold again, the light will continue ramping up or down as before.
Freedom Circuitry uses Pulse Width Modulation ( PWM) to achieve full-range adjustable brightness. LEDs cannot be dimmed in the same way as an incandescent light bulb. PWM achieves brightness control by pulsing the LED at 90 (or 180) times per second at different burst rates. When the flashlight is dimmed, under normal use the light will appear as a solid beam, but if you wave the flashlight quickly you can see that he light is actually pulsing.
Slow, medium and fast strobe and SOS
- To reach slow, medium and fast strobe and SOS Safety modes press and hold the button until the light starts to strobe. Once the light begins to strobe, continue to press and hold the button, it will cycle through slow, medium and fast strobe and SOS Safety modes in about 12 seconds. When you reach the desired mode simply let go. The Safety mode sequence is: slow, medium, fast, and SOS strobe. In any of these modes, by clicking the button one time the light will turn off.
Momentary mode/Signal/Morse Code Mode
- By activating this mode, the button changes from on/off to momentary, allowing the user to use the light as a signaling device or simply as a squeeze light. This is a great mode to use, to avoid unintentional battery drain when the flashlight will be on your keys or in your backpack . To enter this mode, press the button rapidly four times, or until the button becomes momentary. This will keep the light from staying on if bumped. To exit this mode, simply press and hold the light until it turns off (about 4 seconds). Now the light will function normally again.
3 Minute Timer Mode
- To enter this mode, press the button rapidly four times, or until the button becomes momentary. Now press and hold the button until the light turns off, continue to hold the button for about five more seconds, the light will blink one time letting you know you have activated the 3 minute timer. Now, in any brightness setting or in any strobe setting the light will turn off automatically in 3 minutes. To exit this mode, put the light back into momentary mode and then take it out as described in the above paragraph.