Silent Hunt Design
Millennium has thought of everything to keep our stands quiet yet functional during the hunt. Tested under the most extreme conditions, these stands are proven to be as silent as they are comfortable.
Steel Tough Construction
Millennium ladder stands feature strong welded steel construction for years of use and abuse, yet they are easy to set up and transport thanks to their fold flat design and double rail ladder system.
Treestand Safety Tips:
- Use a treestand tested to TMA standards.
- Read and understand all instructions and warnings.
- Practice and familarize yourself with the treestand at ground level before risking a higher position.
- Always use an appropriate full body harness and climbing belt that meet TMA standards when climbing, descending, sitting or standing.
- Keep the length of the fall-restraint tether short in case of a fall.
- Never climb with a weapon or equipment in your possession. Always use a pull up rope to raise or lower your unloaded weapon and equipment.
- Inspect equipment thoroughly before each use to ensure that all parts are working properly. Use only manufacturer approved replacement parts.
- Never modify or remove ports from your treestand or safety device.
- Select only suitable trees. Avoid dead trees or those with loose bark.
- Use extra caution if high wind, lightning ice, snow, wet, dark or low light conditions exist.
- Never sleep in a treestand or use a treestand if you are drowsy.
- Never use a treestand under the influence of medications, alcohol, drugs or if you have a medical or physical condition that would impair your ability for safe use.
- Do not lend equipment to others unless they have read and understand all warnings and usage instructions.
- Tell a reliable person where you will be and when you will return.
- In case of a fall, carry survival gear including a whistle.
- As a precautionary measure remove logs, rocks, equipment and other obstructions from below the tree you are hunting in.
- Never leave your treestand, steps or other equipment outdoors year-round.