The Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) trigger is a semi-automatic-only version of Geissele Automatics's Super Select-Fire trigger. The SSA is a non-adjustable combat trigger that performs like a match-grade two-stage trigger and allows precise and accurate trigger control. It is recommended for demanding applications such as Squad Designated Marksman (SDM) rifles, Law Enforcement use, and Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and mid-range carbine work.
Geissele's Super Semi-Automatic Trigger Features:
- Total pull weight of 4.5 pounds
- First stage takes up 2.5 pounds
- Second stage has 2 pound clean break
- Pull weights are non-adjustable
- Steel trigger and hammer
- Full force hammer spring for ignition of all ammunitions