Drake MST: Mid-Season Technology
- As every waterfowler knows, you can face days that are hot and days that are frigidly cold and even run across the occasional rain storm. It is not too hard to decide what to wear on those days, but what about those in-between days when the temps fluctuate dramatically? Drake Waterfowl Systems proves their innovation and understanding of the hard-core waterfowler's needs with the MST Series.
The Drake Waterfowl MST Series is comprised of a multitude of windproof, waterproof, breathable items that have a 200 gram Fleece Lining. These items are designed to be worn when the temperatures range from 20 to 45 degrees without the need of layering, which therefore reduces bulk.
MST can also be combined with other Drake Base Layers to obtain your ideal comfort zone. With a variety of Base Layer weights, you have a complete system for staying comfortable throughout the hunting season.
Magnattach Call Pocket
- This pocket is designed specifically to secure your duck and goose calls and to keep them motionless while you travel to and from your hunting location or bend over to set decoys or work with a dog. The pocket is placed vertically for easy right-to-left motion, and the magnetic closure is quiet and effortless to operate. The Magnattach Call Pocket also protects your calls from cold temperatures and moisture to keep them at top performance.
- This vertical chest pocket is designed to safely store valuable items that you may need often during the hunt, such as a phone, keys, and hunting license.
Adjustable Neoprene Cuffs
- Each neoprene arm cuff tightens with a Velcro strap on the outer layer to seal out rain and swamp water.
Refuge HS (Hard Shell)
- Another innovative material brought to you by Drake. combining the toughest and strongest fibers available enables this material to stand up against all of the elements a hunter faces with very little maintenance.