WMA's (Wildlife Management Areas) often limit you to one box of shells or less and quite often you walk and/or wade in. Point being, on the long-hauls, you want to carry "essentials only" in as few bags possible. The Drake WMA Shell Boss is a compact bag, utilizing the adjustable dividers, enables you to separate your "in-use/live shells" from the critical essentials you need anytime you hunt along with a dedicated place for your maps, shooting time tables, hunting license and choke tubes.
- (2) - 4 inch tall inner dividers with hard plastic inserts for separating your boxes from loose shells or for separating your loose shells from your essential gear. The dividers velcro in and out. The entire wall is velcro'd so you can adjust each compartment's size to your liking. You can adjust it for more gear or more loose shells, whatever you want. After all, it's your bag.
- The fold-over flap top is equipped on the underside with a clear vinyl see-through pocket. This is ideal for quick-access viewing of your maps and shooting time tables while keeping them dry and out of the wind at the same time. No more digging and searching at 0-dark thirty. Now you know exactly where what is.
- This bag is equipped with a carry handle that can also be threaded through the top towards the inside of the fold-over flap top enabling you to peg or hook this bag over a nail or limb while open, enabling you to access your shells during the hunt.
- At the top of the fold over flap top is a second zippered storage pocket for any additional items you need.
- 7 elastic choke tube holders can be found underneath the fold-over flap top on the face of the bag with room for even more gear.
- The floor of this bag has a plastic insert for additional stiffening.
3 Box - 10.5” W x 7” H x 5.5”D
Be sure to check the Drake Waterfowl Shell Boss (5 Box)
for even more room!