Do you walk in to hunt day in and day out? Then this is the bag for you! The Walk-In Basic Backpack by Drake features 14 pockets to hold a massive amount of gear. Six daisy chain loops and two spring load pockets to never lose anything again. Over 5400 cubic inches of storage!
This is the ultimate backbpack for waterfowl hunters that must walk in to their hunting area and pack in all their gear. Large storage compartments and plenty of customized pockets hold everything you need to get from your boat or vehicle to your favorite honey hole in one trip. The Drake Walk-In Basic Backpack allows you to transport all your gear in one convenient location and still keep your hands and arms free, an important advantage on pre-dawn treks through wet terrain.
Comfortable padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap, and an adjustable waist belt make it easy to pack in tons of gear in the Drake Walk-In Basic Backpack.
Hydro Durance heavy Duty (HD2) - This rugged material is used on Drake packs, gear bags, and gun cases to provide waterfowlers with a fabric that stands up to the harshest elements and roughest abuse. It is constructed of tough, heavy duty fibers and combined with a waterproof laminate to protect your most valuable hunting tools.
- Rugged HD2 material
- Double lined for waterproof protection
- 14 individual organizational pocket
- 4 D-rings for accessories
- Tan liner reflects light and makes it easy to view contents
- 6 daisy chain webbing loops for lashing accessories
- 1 Spring-Open pockets
- Padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap and waist belt
- Top strap for hanging backpack from a tree limb or hook
- Hydration compatible (hydration bladder not included)
- Basic Model 5,460 cubic inches total capacity