The MST Fleece Lined Pullover Hunting Jacket by Drake is a trim, comfortable alternative to a parka liner when the weather turns cool. This first-ever anorak-style pullover is made from 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable micro-fleece and is lined with a warm layer of fleece. This beauty is packed with advanced features, such as the Deep Water handwarmer pockets, Vertical Breast Pocket, Call Pouch, Call Separator, and Drake's tailoring features for maximum comfort. Ideal for jump shooting, sneak boat hunting, or spending the morning in a chilly blind.
Magnattach Call Pocket – This pocket is designed specifically to secure your duck and goose calls and to keep them motionless while you travel to and from your hunting location or bend over to set decoys or work with a dog. The pocket is placed vertically for easy right-to-left motion, and the magnetic closure is quiet and effortless to operate. The Magnattach Call Pocket also protects your calls from cold temperatures and moisture to keep them at top performance.
Spring-Open Shell Pockets – Nothing is more frustrating than fumbling for shells when the birds are flying non-stop or, worse yet, dumping shells in the water. Our Spring-Open Shell Pocket solves both of these problems by incorporating a large spring closure mechanism in the pocket opening that keeps the pocket fully accessible when opened and tight and secure when closed. The Spring-Open mechanism is easily removed for washing or during hunts where you choose not to use it.
License/Key Pocket – This vertical chest pocket is designed to safely store valuable items that you may need often during the hunt, such as a phone, keys, and hunting license.
Deep Water Handwarmer Pockets – When we added this feature, every coat on the market had handwarmer pockets along the waistline. So how do you use them when the coat is tucked inside your waders or when you are in water over your waist? The Deep Water Handwarmer Pockets are positioned high on the upper chest so they can be accessed when worn with waders or bibs. These pockets are lined with heavyweight fleece to keep your hands warm in the coldest conditions.
Refuge HS Hard Shell - Drake's proprietary outer shell fabric found on all of our clothing. Combining the toughest and strongest fibers available enables this material to stand up against all of the elements a hunter faces with very little maintenance. The fabric is a polyester oxford material that is durable, resistant to fading, and easy to clean. We combine our Refuge HS fabric with 100% waterproof, windproof, and breathable HyperShield.
HyperShield Technology - Laminated to Refuge HS outerwear fabric, HyperShield Technology guarantees protection from the elements. HyperShield is an impenetrable membrane that blocks out external wind and rain, yet allows internal moisture vapors to escape. To add to the waterproof capabilities of HyperShield Technology, we add an external water-repellant finish and seam-tape all the seams on all of our clothing as two more fail-safes to keep hunters dry.
- Call Separator: This handy feature keeps your favorite call separated from your backup call(s) to eliminate fumbling when the ducks are flying fast and furiously.
- Deep Water Hand warmer Pockets: Strategically located high on the chest, they are fleece-lined to keep your hands warm and dry when wearing waders in deep water. Angled for easy entrance and a quick exit, they also allow you to comfortably rest your arms between flights of ducks.
- License / Key Pouch: This is a secure, vertical breast pocket that zippers tight for storing licenses, permits, and keys--with enough extra room for a cell phone--high and dry with absolute security.
- Magnetic Chest Call Pouch: Secured with an exclusive magnetic clasp, this unique vertical pocket allows you to quickly stow your calls when not in use, yet makes them instantly available when needed.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable Fabric
- Refuge HS shell fabric
- Warm, Lightweight 280 gram Fleece Lining
- Easy On-Easy Off Side Zipper
- Taped Seams
- Adjustable drawstring waist
MST- Mid Season Technology -
FLEECE-LINED As every waterfowler knows, you can face days that are hot and days that are frigidly cold and even run across the occasional rain storm. It is not too hard to decide on what to wear on those days but what about those in-between days when the temps fluctuate dramatically? Drake Waterfowl Systems proves their innovation and understanding of the hard-core waterfowler's needs with their MST Series. The Drake Waterfowl MST Series is comprised of a multitude of windproof, waterproof, breathable items that have a 200 gram Fleece Lining. These items are designed to be worn when the temperatures can range from 20 to 45 degrees without the need of layering, which reduces bulk. MST can also be combined with our underwear to obtain your ideal comfort zone. With a variety of underwear weights, you have a complete SYSTEM for staying comfortable throughout the hunting season.
- Laminated to Refuge HS outerwear fabric, HyperShield Technology guarantees protection from the elements. HyperShield is an impenetrable membrane that blocks out external wind and rain, yet allows internal moisture vapors to escape. To add to the waterproof capabilities of HyperShield Technology, Drake has added an external water-repellant finish and seam-tape all the seams on all of our clothing as two more fail-safes to keep hunters dry as a bone.