For a great and affordable way to stay warm and comfortable when hunting, the Drake Waterfowl MST Base Layer Guide Hunting Bib features a full body fleece design, open hole arm design, and foot stirrups. Add Drake MST hunting garments to your layering system one day this season and you'll wonder how you hunted so long without them.
The full body design of these hunting bibs eliminates that annoying bunching and untucking at your midsection, and the open-hole arm design reduces bulk so you can move freely and have a full range of motion. The foot stirrups on this MST Guide Bib prevents rideing up in waders or boots and the full zippered front enables easy on and easy off. The microfleece fabric's network of tiny air pockets holds body heat close, and the four-way-stretch gives you full range of motion for swinging your gun and hiking to the blind. This base layer guide bib wicks away perspiration and dries quickly so you stay comfortable. Finally, the abrasion resistantance will give you seasons of dependable service.
Drake Waterfowl MST Base Layer Guide Hunting Bib Features:
- Full body fleece design eliminates bunching and untucking at your midsection
- Open-hole arm design reduces bulk for an uninhibited range of motion
- Foot stirrups prevent ride up in waders or boots
- Full-zip front allows for easy on/off
- Abrasion-resistant exterior
- Four-way stretch microfleece
- Wicks perspiration and dries quickly