The Browning High Noon 4C Light in black is rugged and high powered value in a compact handheld package. This little beauty is a new model, with its lighting power of 1000 lumens being a significant step up from the previous model, which had a maximum strength of 700 lumens.
It uses four C-cell batteries (not included) and runs on high up to 9 hours and low 72 hours. Lengthwise, it is just under 7 inches and weighs a lightweight 1 pound and 15 ounces, making it perfect for both household use and in the field. Effective distance of 665 meters, so you can illuminate a great distance. Also has a Cree XPE LED bulb and is waterproof, submersible up to a depth of 1 meter for a maximum of 30 minutes. Made of polycarbonate material.
- Max Lumens: 1000
- Low Lumens: 90
- Effective Distance: 665 meters
- Battery Life On High: 9 hours
- Battery Life On Low: 72 hours
- Switch type: High-Low
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Color: White
- Bulb Details: Cree XPE LED
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Waterproof: Yes, when submersed no more than one meter
- Floatable: Yes
- Four C-cell batteries required for operation (not included)