Avery Power Hunter Shoulder Hunting Bag
The Avery Power Hunter Shoulder Hunting Bag was designed specifically for the layout blind hunter because of its compact design and ability to be easily stowed inside the blind. The tough 900-denier polyester stands up to many seasons of cornstalks, barbed wire or other tough conditions that serious waterfowl gear must endure.
Quick-access neoprene shell loops keep 10 rounds close at hand for quick reloading on those incredible days when the birds keep coming. Magnet-secured main flap shields the removable seam-sealed interior dry bag from dirt and grit and sports dual zippered mesh pockets. Elastic sleeves hold three choke tubes and an internal snap hook secures key chains. Exterior sunglasses compartment keeps eyewear protected and close at hand. Padded carry handle and padded nonslip shoulder strap. Imported.
Avery Power Hunter Shoulder Hunting Bag Features:
- Compact, tough 900-denier polyester construction
- Quick-access neoprene shell loops hold 10 rounds
- Magnet-secured main flap
- Removable seam-sealed interior dry bag
- Elastic sleeves hold three choke tubes
- Padded carry handle and padded nonslip shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 14 L x 5 W x 9 H inches