Arctic Ice Alaskan Series 1 Degree Ice Packs stay colder up to 64% longer than regular ice packs. Redefining temperature control through molecular engineering. Arctic Ice thermal energy storage materials offer new levels of performance in storing or releasing large quantities of thermal energy at any given temperature. Arctic Ice's proprietary formulations and patented manufacturing processes yield superior quality phase change materials at cost effective prices. The large 2.5 lbs size measures 7.5 x 9.5 x 1.25 inches and the extra large 5 lbs size measures 10.925 x 8.661 x 1.85 inches.
Arctic Ice Alaskan Series is designed to keep your beverages and perishables refrigerated all day long if not longer. Active ingredient, PureTemp is derived from plants, not petroleum. It is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Alaskan Series is designed at the molecular level to maintain its freezing point (33.8º F or 1º C) while absorbing surrounding heat until its fully thawed. Designed to last longer than ice. Innovative, durable and portable refrigerants available on the market.
Suggested Size for your Cooler:
- Small 15-25 Quart Cooler: 2 Large Panels
- Medium 30-50 Quart Cooler: 2-6 Extra Large Panels
- Large 60-100 Quart Cooler: 4-8 Extra large Panels
Arctic Ice Alaskan Series 1 Degree Ice Packs Features
- Thermal energy storage capacities
- Over 200 unique engineered phase change transition temps between -40 degree C and 150 degrees C
- Consistent repeatable performance over thousands of thermal cycles
- 100% renewable. Produced from agricultural sources, not petroleum
- Readily biodegradable and non-toxic