Thank you for Shopping at Mack's Prairie Wings.
Your personal information and credit card numbers will be handled using the highest standards of safety and security features available.
Secure Shopping Our shopping site is encrypted using Verisign Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, so you are assured that your transactions are safe from prying eyes. With SSL, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL-Enabled browser. For more information about SSL, see
Verisign Secure Encrypted Data Transmission
This Web site can secure your private information using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
What information do we collect? And how do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
- When you enter a contest or other promotion, we ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can enter you in the contest and notify the winners.
- We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to formulate our recommendations about the products and merchandise that may interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to assist in the design and layout of our website.
- We can also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
- Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
How does MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We also follow these additional principles of Privacy:
- We do not use any information about pages you visit on our site or the Web, and we do not give it out to others.
- We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information, or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
- We may use information about the types of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do not give out this purchase data to others.
- We give you choices about how MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS uses your personal information.
- We take extra steps to protect the safety and privacy of children.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
- We keep you informed on this page about our privacy policies.
What about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies contain NO personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide personalized features such as "My Account" and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Will MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Mack’s Prairie Wings does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Also, MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS, our users, or others.
How does MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS allow customers to update or change the information it collects? You may update or change information related to your MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS account by accessing the "My Account" section of the Web site with your e-mail account and password. For other questions related to updating or changing your account information, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information collected on our site to make shopping at MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS Online possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, any links from this website are not under our control and therefore, not governed by our privacy policies. MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS is not responsible for those websites. Tell us what you think
MACK’S PRAIRIE WINGS welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send comments to email@example.com