Wild Game Stir Fry
Submitted by: Kathryn S. - MN
- 1 Cup Duck, Cut into bit size pieces
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Sesame or Peanut Oil
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Chopped Roasted Peanuts
- 1 tsp Green Onions Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root
- 1 ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- Marinate the meat in 1 Tbsp soy sauce and corn starch, set aside.
- Combine the remaining soy sauce, oil, broth, red wine and vinegar together, set aside.
- Combine the green onions and peanuts.
- Heat the oil and saute the ginger root and the red pepper flakes for 45 seconds.
- Add the meat and marinade and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the other liquid ingredients and stir until translucent.
- Add the green onion and peanuts and stir until combined.