• 2 Pounds Deer Sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
• Garlic Powder to taste
• 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
• 1 Cube Beef Bouillon
• 1/4 Cup Hot Water
• 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
• 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
• 2 Large Green Bell Peppers,
• 1 (14.5 ounce) Can Stewed Tomatoes,
• 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
• 1 teaspoon White Sugar
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• Sprinkle strips of venison with garlic powder and black
pepper to taste.
• Brown the seasoned venison strips in vegetable oil in a large
skillet over medium heat and stir in onion, green peppers, and
stewed tomatoes and cook for three to five minutes, transfer
to the slow cooker.
• Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in
soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and salt until dissolved. Pour
over the items in the slow cooker.
• Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours or on Low for
6 to 8 hours.
• Serve over a bed of rice.