Submitted by: Kathryn S. - MN
- 2 Whole Ducks, cleaned and patted dry
- 3 Apples
- 3 Onions
- 4 Stalks of Celery
- 1 Cup of Drained Sauerkraut
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season ducks with salt and pepper.
- Chop the apple, onions and celery into chunks.
- Add the sauerkraut and mix.
- Stuff each duck with the mixture.
- Place ducks in a roasting pan and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 ½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the duck to rest.
- 10-15 minutes before carving.