Submitted by: Kathryn S. - MN
- 2 Duck Breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
- ½ Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and roll the breasts in the flour to coat.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the duck breasts and cook until done (15-20 minutes).
- Saute the onions in another pan until soft, add the mushrooms and teriyaki sauce and heat through.
- Add the duck breasts to the sauce and ENJOY!