Lemon Pepper Duck
Submitted by: Gregg - MN
- Boneless Breast of Duck
- Lemon Pepper
- Season Salt
- Marinade (optional)
- Take the duck breast, boneless, and season each side with some lemon pepper and season salt.
- Grill it over charcoal on the side of the coals. (It won't take long.)
- Duck should be pink inside. If you want it done more than, pink turn off the lights and eat it by the camp fire.
- Try something different with them. I put them in some kind of marinade and wrap themin foil.
- Good canidate for a crock pot recipe also.
- Great on a nice sunday when you just sitting around watching a football game! And getting the boat ready for the next trip! If you don't eat them, don't shoot them!