• Boneless Breast of Duck
• Lemon Pepper
• Season Salt
• Marinade (optional)
• Take the duck breast, boneless, and season each side with
some lemon pepper and season salt.
• Grill it over charcoal on the side of the coals. (It won't take
• Duck should be pink inside. If you want it done more than,
pink turn off the lights and eat it by the camp fire.
• Try something different with them. I put them in some kind of
marinade and wrap them in foil.
• Good canidate for a crock pot recipe also.
• Great on a nice sunday when you just sitting around watching
a football game! And getting the boat ready for the next trip!
If you don't eat them, don't shoot them!