Jalapeño Dove Breast
Submitted by: Dusty T. - OK
- Dove Breast
- Favorite Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Jalapeño
- Take a dove breast and cut a slit in the meat.
- Season it with any of your favorite seasoning (a little of season-all or peppered season-all is great).
- Add a little garlic powder.
- Then stick a piece of fresh cut-up jalapeño in the slit and wrap it in a small piece of bacon and put a toothpick through it to hold it together.
- Add a piece of fresh garlic (optional).
- Cook to a medium to medium rare.
- Keep it basted with butter so it doesn't dry out, be careful not to overcook.