Submitted by: Susie - MN
- 6 Walleye Fillets (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 15 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Dried Basil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ? tsp Pepper
- 4 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Place Walleye in a greased, shallow 3-quart or 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Combine tomato sauce, parsley, Italian Seasoning, basil, salt and pepper; pour over the fish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until fish is cooked.