Submitted by: Chad P. - IN
- 2 Large Goose Breasts, cubed
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Potatoes, cubed
- 1 Bunch of Carrots, diced
- 1 Turnip, cubed
- 1 Bunch Celery, chopped
- 3 Cans of Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil. Saute the garlic, onion and some of the chopped celery for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the goose meat and continue to cook over medium low heat for about 8 minutes or until the meat is browned on all sides. Stir often to brown evenly.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, turnip and celery. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Return to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve and Enjoy!