Goose Gravy & Pasta
Submitted by: John S.
- Debreasted Goose
- Seasoned Flour
- Corn or Peanut Oil
- Chicken Stock
- Favorite Wine
- Favorite Pasta
- Debreast your goose and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place all pieces into a baggie containing seasoned flour.
- Shake well and saute lightly on either corn or peanut oil.
- De grease the pan and deglaze the pan bottom.
- Place all sauteed pieces together with the deglazed pandrippings into a slow cooker.
- Fill with water, chicken stock and/or favorite wine.
- Cover and cook for at least 5 hours, on low (200-250 degrees).
- Slice your root vegetable, onions, etc and cook them until soft.
- You will end up with a rvery rich and dark gravy.
- Cook a pound of your favorite pasta al dente.
- Serve platters of pasta covered with your cooked goose, Bon Appetite!