Submitted by: Joe P.
- 3-5 Mallard Breasts
- 4-5 onions, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- To create the gravy, mix flour and brown gravy mix together until it forms a past
- Vegetable oil
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil until you cannot keep your hand overthe pan for more than 3 seconds.
- Slice duck breasts into small, bite size chunks.
- Place into oil, fry until golden.
- Reduce heat, and place gravy and onion slices in to the pan.
- Cook on medium low heat until bubbling.
- Be careful to not burn.