• 12 Breasts
• 1 Bottle Duck Commander marinade
• Duck Commander "Zesty" seasoning
• After de-breasting my ducks place in a bowl of water & allow to soak for up to 7 days. The water is to be changed when it is red. By doing this it bleeds the ducks & takes out the majority of the blood.
||• Slice each breast long ways into a strips 1/8 of inch wide. Be sure to clean any noticeable excess fat, blood clots, steel, & trimmings.
• Put into a colander & rinse out any excess blood or debris from the strips
• Put all of the strips into a gallon freezer bag & add 1 bottle of Duck Commander marinade
• Place in fridge & occasionally flip bag to allow marinade to coat all strips. After 2 days of marinating in the fridge I put strips on to dehydrator, let the excess marinade drip some, & apply Duck Commander "Zesty" seasoning. I set my dehydrator at 165 degrees for 6 hours.
(12 breasts half a bottle of marinade)